Treat loved ones to some Chinese New Year Treats from The Cakery. Celebrating the Year of the Ox with a festive themed limited edition afternoon tea, and baked goods. The Chinese New Year themed cookies, chocolates, traditional puddings, and vegan afternoon tea set are a perfect treat to see in the New Year.
The Vegan Afternooon Tea
The vegan afternoon tea, is packed with premium ingredients and wholesome flavours that the Cakery is well known for. The set includes:
- Vegan abalone tart
- Vegetable dumpling and turnip cake
- Red sugar rice cake
- Mini cupcake
- Mango chia pudding
- Citrus tart
- Goji berry red date scone
- Yuan bao chocolate
- The takeaway tea set also features three additional cookies; ginger, oolong and red date shortbreads.
Both dine-in and takeaway sets are designed to be shared by two people. The limited-edition afternoon tea set is available for dine-in (HK$588) and for takeaway (HK$688).
Chinese Themed Baked Goods
The Chinese New Year Cookie & Chocolate Gift Box (HK$598) is 100% vegan, and includes:
- 12 pieces of short date from Xinjiang
- 18 pieces of milk Oolong cookies
- 12 pieces of Ginger cookies
- 20 pieces of Sugar-Free Mendiant, or traditional French sugar-free dark chocolates with coconut flakes and goji berries
If you prefer pudding then the Cakery will also have a Chinese Pudding Trio (HK$398) of refined sugar-free and vegan delicacies, including red sugar rice cake, red date cake & savory turnip cake. The box set is designed like a handbag and perfect for gifting. Chinese New Year Treats from The Cakery are not to be missed!
Read More: Chinese New Year Camps 2021