Simple-to-find ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes from celebrity chef Annabel Karmel will make mealtimes a breeze.
Makes 8 portions
- 100g digestive biscuits
- 50g butter, melted
- 150g full-fat cream cheese
- 200ml whipped cream
- 150g milk chocolate
- 2 Tbsp toffee sauce
- In a sealable plastic bag, crush the biscuits using a rolling pin. Transfer the biscuit crumbs to a bowl and mix with the melted butter.
- Line a 7” (18cm) round loose-bottom tin with non-stick paper. Press the biscuit mixture onto the base and smooth with a spoon. Leave to chill.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and cream. Whisk until thick.
- Melt the chocolate bain-marie style. Set aside to cool.
- Divide the cream mixture in half. Add the chocolate to one half and the toffee sauce to the other. Then mix each well. Spoon into the tin and gently swirl to make a marble effect.
- Chill for 3 hours before serving.