Over the past few years Christmas Eve boxes have become very popular. It can be quite difficult to keep up with these new and often times expensive ideas, but Christmas eve boxes don’t have to be elaborate. You can make them as simple as you want. Here are some ideas you can pick and choose from to make up some fun Christmas Eve boxes for the kids and the adults!
- Christmas PJ’s – Always a hit the kids, and who doesn’t need PJ’s! There are an abundance of Christmas Pajama’s on the market. You can even go one step further and get matching ones for the whole family.
- Christmas Book – “T’was the night before Christmas” – Growing up we always read a Christmas story leading up to the 25th. You can keep it classic with tales like A Christmas Carol, or try something new, Zog Christmas.
- Christmas Mug with Hot Chocolate & Marshmellows – This combination goes hand in hand. Your very own Christmas mug, or cup, to snuggle up to (omit balmy Hong Kong weather) and watch your favourite Christmas movie.
- Slippers – Another cute idea, some fuzzy warm slippers always scream winter to me.
- Christmas bauble – Personalised Christmas baubles are always a nice touch and can be used for years to come.
- Cuddly Toys – A cute little reindeer, or Santa, or Snowman, the possibilities are endless.
- Treats for Santa and Reindeer – Definitely one for the little ones, and super easy to do. Cookies and Milk for Santa, and some homemade Reindeer feed (nuts/seeds/granola/carrot) for Rudolph and his friends.
- Upgrade your Christmas Eve box for adults by adding some bubbly, chocolates, and candles
Read More: Advent Calendars for Adults