Nutrition and Children with Special Needs – What you Need to Know
Join dietician Denise Fair to learn more about nutrition and children with special needs, as she offers guidance to parents and caregivers.
- The nutritional needs of children as they develop
- The gut-brain connection
- Additional dietary considerations for those with special needs and disabilities
- How to overcome troublesome issues that can make “healthy eating” seem impossible to achieve
- Classic diets that many of you may have tried with your child
The event will take place online, and you can register here.
Special Needs Network Hong Kong (SNNHK) is a networked community supporting parents and caregivers of individuals with special educational and/or medical needs (“special needs”) in Hong Kong.
- Advice on introducing a meat-free diet to your kids
- I’m Not Eating That! 7 Tips for Parents of Picky Eaters
- Choosing Healthy Snacks for Energetic Kids