If you haven’t ventured to Hong Kong’s gorgeous Gold Coast, consider going this summer and be sure to check out the lovely Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club. Just a 30 minute drive from Central or a 20 minute journey from the airport, the Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club (GCYCC) is located in the heart of the Gold Coast Resort complex – housing a 5 star resort hotel, outdoor shopping mall and luxury sea view apartments and villas.
Whether you enjoy boating, swimming, tennis, fitness, interest classes, practicing your golf swing, fine or casual dining or just a trip to a playroom to escape the summer heat, the GCYCC has a lot on offer for the whole family. This summer they have a full summer holiday program for kids and adults alike. From tennis day camp to environmental science discovery, art classes, dance class, swimming and music too, there’s definitely something for everyone.
The club itself has not only a picturesque marina full of yachts but also boasts a newly renovated indoor playroom, an outdoor playground with a climbing wall, three tennis courts, a beautiful pool, fitness centre, squash court, two restaurants, three BBQ areas, a bar overlooking the marina, function rooms, a stunning ball room and an impressive clubhouse.
For dining at the club there are two main restaurants plus a bar and several BBQ areas to choose from. Voyagers restaurant features international cuisine with indoor and outdoor seating options. Tai Pan is an authentic Chinese restaurant with a large, beautiful dining area. For casual BBQs, choose from one of three outdoor locations and choose your own grill menu. Commander’s Deck bar is a place to unwind with a beer or cocktail with a view of the marina.
The GCYCC is also a popular and scenic wedding location. With the newly renovated grand ball room, striking staircases for photos and a stunning grassy area with the marina as backdrop, weddings here are nothing short of spectacular.
The concrete pontoon system in the 300 berth marina can accommodate anything from jet skis to 60 meter yachts. With solid breakwater and a 24 hour security team, your vessel is safe and sound here. You’ll find all you need in terms of electricity, water supply, telephone and broadband services.
Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club info:
- Location: 1 Castle Peak Road, Castle Peak Bay, Hong Kong
- Membership: amazing promotions for young families to join!
- One-yearly membership scheme = HK$43,800 (including monthly subscription fee plus HK$6000 Food & Beverage credit)
- Three-yearly membership scheme = HK$105,000 (including monthly subscription fee)
- For more information, contact member relations desk at 2404 2222.
- Interest classes: tennis, yoga, jazz, Latin dance, drama, taekwondo, karate, table tennis, arts & crafts and more.
- Club activities: upcoming in-house wedding expo to demonstrate a sense of romantic for those potential couples.
The GCYCC has reciprocal memberships with clubs in Australia, Canada, China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, UK and the USA.