Government school primary places

Reading Time: < 1 minute

Parents of children born on or before 31 December 2013 who are interested in sending their child to a government or aided primary school don’t miss the 2 October deadline for application. “Parents of children who are attending kindergartens or kindergarten-cum-child care centres may obtain the application form from their kindergartens or kindergarten-cum-child care centres. For parents of children not attending kindergartens or kindergarten-cum-child care centres, the documents can be obtained from District Offices (Home Affairs Enquiry Centres) and the EDB’s Regional Education Offices and School Places Allocation Section.”


Must Read

video games addicted

How Do Children Get Addicted to Video Games?

Our kids and teenagers are spending more and more of their days in front of screens: TVs, computers, iPads, smartphones, video games. While we...

Subscribe to our newsletter!

Stay up-to-date with all the latest news, views and giveaways in Hong Kong