The wait is over for all Disney fans with Hong Kong Disneyland officially opening on June 18, 2020!
During the initial reopening phase, the park will operate with reduced capacity, enhanced health and safety procedures and a new reservation system. All guests, including park ticket holders, Magic Access members and complimentary ticket holders, will be required to make a reservation for their visit date with their valid tickets or membership cards through the Hong Kong Disneyland Park Visit Reservation website.
- Magic Access members may make a reservation eight days prior to their visit.
- General guests may make a reservation seven days prior to their visit.
- Guests will need to make a health declaration as part of their pre-arrival reservation process.
- A reservation is not required for children below three years of age.
- Guests must undergo temperature screening upon arrival.
- Guests must wear a mask during their visit, except when enjoying food and beverage at catering premises.
The majority of Hong Kong Disneyland’s attractions, shopping and dining locations will resume operations, with controlled capacity. Guests can check the availability of attractions and entertainment through the resort’s official website and through the app. The park will implement social distancing in queues, restaurants, attraction vehicles and other facilities throughout the park. Character experiences requiring close interaction and close-up photos will be temporarily suspended. Other character experience opportunities that can accommodate social distancing will be available in locations throughout the park. The resort is also gradually resuming its hotel services.
The Magic Begins with You…