If you happen to hop on the Star Ferry recently, you might notice a long queue outside Igloo Dessert Bar at Pier 7. With the recent launch of their White Rabbit Candy gelato, local foodies are clamouring for more of Igloo’s nostalgic-flavoured gelatos. Since its inception in 2016, Igloo has developed over 80 gelato flavours, evoking nostalgic and festive childhood memories.
Some of the nostalgic flavours that generated much fanfare include:
• White Rabbit Candy infused with melted milk candy topped with gooey white rabbit sauce
• Horlicks gelato topped with Maltesers bits and malted powder
• Ovaltine gelato topped with generous chunks of KitKat
• HK style toast (奶醬多) - Peanut butter gelato infused with real peanut butter, condensed milk, and sponge cake pieces
• Lemon cream gelato infused with fresh lemon juice and topped with crunchy lemon puff biscuits