Reading Time: 4 minutesStaying put in these trying times is a good idea and quite possibly our best and only option this spring. But if you’re tired of the four walls in your apartment, how about a staycation to change up the scenery and enjoy a well deserved break?
Now through April 28, the Intercon’s Local Wanderlust experience is more family friendly than ever. In addition to complimentary buffet breakfast for two adults and up to two children under 12 years old, children under 12 also dine for free (lunch and dinner buffets and Sunday Brunch) at Harbourside when dining with two adults.* Enjoy HK$1,000 hotel credit which can be used in the much celebrated restaurants & bars, for in-room dining and mini-bar or alternatively at the feng shui inspired I-Spa. During your stay, enjoy direct access to the new K11 Musea in the heart of Victoria Dockside with immersive experiences in retail, art, culture, entertainment and gastronomy, all under one roof. You can also extend your holiday a bit – arrive early and stay late for this mini-holiday with a guaranteed early check-in at 12:00noon and late check-out the following day at 6:00pm for 30-hours of relaxation and indulgence (with rates starting from HK$2,095 + 10% service charge per night). These deals are applicable for Hong Kong and Macau ID Holders and also include the following:
- Guaranteed upgrade to the next room category
- Complimentary extra bed (subject to availability)
- 5% discount on I-Spa Treatments (Spa Packages are not applicable)
- Complimentary access to the Pool Terrace and 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Complimentary valet parking
Internationally acclaimed as one of the world’s top hotels for business and leisure, the Forbes Travel Guide Five Star InterContinental Hong Kong has always been prized for its unrivalled views of the Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. But the views are not the only draw. The hotel is also renowned for its luxurious accommodation, impeccable service and world-class restaurants. These include two MICHELIN Star restaurants under one roof with Rech by Alain Ducasse (1-Star) and Yan Toh Heen (1-Star), plus THE STEAK HOUSE winebar + grill, NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong and Harbourside.
The feng shui inspired I-Spa is an urban retreat based on the principle of inner and outer harmony, with luxurious private spa suites, each clad in green granite from floor-to-ceiling, with private sauna, steam showers, whirlpool bath and massage facilities.
Share Springtime happiness with your family at Sino Hotels this Easter. Choose from all-you-can-eat delicacies and desserts, Easter workshops, kids menus, leisurely brunches or a staycation to fill the Easter break.
Celebrate Easter with a sumptuous all-you-can-eat lunch or dinner at Café on the PARK while your kids can participate in a complimentary Easter egg workshop during lunch.
For more indulgence, treat yourself to an extra value staycation. Priced from just HK$880 per night, a wonderful stay at the Pacific Grand Room comes with complimentary all-you-can-eat lunch plus a CANVAS Natural Body Care Set and more!
Surprise your little ones with a specially curated Easter Kids Menu featuring an assortment of kids’ favourites plus unlimited servings of Easter-themed desserts. What’s more, receive a complimentary Easter Bunny Cake upon spending HK$300 or above at Garden Café.
Join us for a scrumptious brunch with unlimited refill of starters and Easter themed desserts. Reserve a table for a memorable holiday with family and friends!
Experience an “eggs-traordinary” Easter family getaway at Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel. Our comfortable Easter accommodation includes a hearty breakfast, an egg-citing scavenger hunt and a welcome gift to delight your young ones.
Embrace your beloved in a city break at The Pottinger Hong Kong. Enjoy a complimentary BVLGARI perfume gift set or Venchi chocolate gift set and dining privileges to celebrate an egg-citing Easter when booking directly with the hotel.
One, two, FREE! Stay 2 consecutive nights and the 3rd night will be on us! Reserve “Book 2 Get 3” promotion to enjoy this irresistible offer with ‘eggs-tra’ staying privileges this Easter.
This Easter, Cordis Hong Kong presents a Family Easter Break package to indulge families with an enjoyable stay and a series of fun activities.
Family Easter Break
Priced from HK$1,060, the Family Easter Break package is available for booking from now until 12th April for stays from 10th to 13th of April 2020.
- A complimentary buffet lunch*
- Children can enjoy a selection of fun Easter activities including chocolate egg painting, cookie painting and DIY Easter mocktails
- Each child will receive a complimentary PAPINEE plush toy (valued at HK$258) and Cordis Kids’ ambassador-themed welcome gift
- Early check-in at 12 noon
- Late check-out at 4pm
- Complimentary parking
- 30% off on food and beverage consumption at restaurants and bars
- HK$300 credits at Chuan Spa (applicable for a-la-carte treatments only)
* Each guest can enjoy the complimentary buffet lunch once during their stay. For additional guests patronizing buffet lunch, the special price is at HK$260 per adult and HK$200 per child and subject to 10% service charge.
Easter Buffet at The Place
The Place culinary team will prepare Easter-themed desserts and decorations during lunch and dinner buffets from 10th to 13th April, 2020. Guests who enjoy buffet lunch are also invited to participate in Easter activities at the hotel.
To ensure guest’s safety, The Place has taken the below precautionary measures:
- Each table is separated by at least 1.5 meters.
- Each table is disinfected after each guest’s departure.
- Additional sneeze guards at buffet displays.
- Provide additional hand sanitizers for guests and colleagues in the restaurants.
- Sterilize all public areas, surfaces and equipment every 30 minutes, including and not limited to the door, handles, reception desk, credit card machines, POS.
- All chinaware, glassware and cutlery are sterilized using a high temperature washing machine and sanitizer.
Opening Hours and Prices:
10th to 12th April 2020
13th April 2020
Lunch Buffet12:00 noon to 2:30 pm
Adult: HK$438;Kids / Senior: HK$338
Adult: HK$438;Kids / Senior: HK$338
Dinner Buffet6:30 pm to 9:45 pm
Adult: HK$698;Kids / Senior: HK$498
Adult: HK$658;Kids / Senior: HK$478