Who doesn’t like Strawberries and cream?! Get the kids involved making these super cute Strawberry Santa’s.
Prep: 30 minutes
Makes: 10 Strawberry Santa’s
- 15g softened butter
- 15g cream cheese
- 70g icing sugar
- 1 tsp milk
- A few drops of vanilla
- 10 large strawberries
- 10 mini white marshmallows
- Black Icing pens
- Put the butter and cream cheese into a small bowl. Beat together until creamy. Add the sugar, vanilla and milk. Beat again until you have a smooth icing. Spoon into a piping bag fitted with a small nozzle.
- Slice the tops off the strawberries and stand up on a board. Slice off the tips of the strawberries to make the Santa hats.
- Draw two black eyes on a mini marshmallow using the black icing pen.
- Pipe icing on top of the strawberry body and place the hats on top. Stick on the mini marshmallow eyes and make Santa’s beard by piping around the base of the mini marshmallow. Pipe a bobble onto the top of Santa’s strawberry hat.
The home of Delicious Recipes
Join the AK Club for free today and be the first to discover exclusive recipes and special content, insider news, competitions, plus a host of great offers.
Read More: The 12 Days if Christmas