From 1st December till 12th December 2020, The Forks & Spoons presents “The 12 Days of Christmas”, an exciting Christmas campaign that offers a series of exclusive food & beverage-related experiences or “gifts” curated and sponsored by generous chefs and bartenders from around the world.
With a total of 15 F&B experience packages on offer, each day at 12pm HKT/SIN, 1-2 new “gifts” will be uploaded to the official ‘The 12 Days of Christmas website for purchase’. The packages will be available on a first come, first served basis, and all proceeds raised will be donated directly to ChickenSoup Foundation, a private charity that assists children and elders under extreme hardship. Once uploaded on the website, the gifts will be available to purchase for the next 48 hours only. Follow The Forks & Spoons on Instagram @TheForksAndSpoons852. to receive daily announcements.
About The 12 Days of Christmas
The 12 Days of Christmas campaign has been made possible with the support received from chefs, bartenders, and F&B industry friends from Hong Kong, Seoul, Taipei, Bangkok to the US and the UK. Contributing chefs include:
- British Chef Simon Rogan, (1-Michelin-starred Roganic Hong Kong), donates a private Zoom cooking class with the Chef himself, wine-paired dinner at at L’Enclume, and a 1-night-stay with breakfast at L’Enclume House for 4 guests. Priced at $30,000.
- 3-Michelin-starred Chef Adam Wong offers a unique dim sum crafting class for 4 guests led by Oscar Lam, followed by a wine-paired signature tasting menu. The experience package is available for purchase at $15,000.
- Chef Junghyun from New York, contributes a coveted package that includes a private food tour of Union Square Market, a masterclass for Korean fermentation techniques, and dinner for 2 guests at Atomix. The exclusive package will be up for grabs priced at $20,000.
- 1-Michelin-starred TATE Dining Room’s Chef Vicky Lau, recently named Chef of the Year 2020 by Hong Kong Living and Best Chef 2020 by The Loop, has donated a Parental Christmas cooking class at TATE Dining Room and a dinner for 2 guests at TATE Dining Room, priced at $10,000 each for a total of 2 prizes.
- Chef Thitid Tassanakajohn of 1-Michelin-starred and #8 on Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants 2020, Le Du Bangkok donates a private Bangkok street food and market tour led by himself, followed by a wine-pairing dinner for 2 guests at Le Du. The full experience package is priced at $20,000.
- Pastry chef and inventor of the Cronut®️, Dominique Ansel contributes a special edition box of 6 exclusive Christmas Cronut®️ pastries from Ansel bakery in New York City, in addition to a personalised online greetings video by Chef Dominique and exclusive Christmas hamper from his latest outlet in Hong Kong, Dang Wen Li by Dominique Ansel. The full package is available for purchase at $10,000.
- Chef Mingoo Kang from newly opened Hansik Goo in Hong Kong will contribute an experience package that includes a private Zoom cooking class, wine-paired dinner at Hansik Goo for 2 guests, and dinner at Mingles Seoul for 2 guests. Priced at $15,000.
- Agung Prabowo, founder of cocktail bar concept Penicillin and neo-dive bar Dead, will organise a local foraging and farm trip hosted by the Penicillin Team for 4 guests. The package also includes a $1,500 cash voucher at Pencillin, and a $1,000 cash voucher at Dead.
- The Royal Caviar Club, offer includes 1 highly rare variety of caviar and 1 bottle of champagne personally curated by Russian caviar specialist Oksana Dragun, in addition to a 5-course gastronomic caviar experience for 4 guests and a signature 30g caviar gift set. Priced at $20,000.
For the full list of participating sponsors & exclusive package offerings visit The 12 Days of Christmas website.
Read more: Christmas dinner at Home