Wonderful for a light warm feeling on a winter night!
2-3 medium rainbow Carrots
1 small Beets
1 medium Sweet potato
6 stems and leaves Swiss chard
3 cloves Garlic
Salt and pepper
To finish: avocado and nutritional yeast + herbs de Provence
- Cut everything brunoise except for avocado, put in pot with water to cover vegetables by 2 inches.
- Boil until vegetables are al dente.
- Serve immediately with nutritional yeast and cut avocado in small pieces.
- Can add olive oil on top.
- The fat of the avocado is a wonderful compliment to the al dente vegetable and the broth is totally filled with nutrients.
Recipe by Treehouse Hong Kong